Your email address:
Page 1 of 13
Page 2 of 13
2. Mr. Jones is talking none stop the same thing over and over. What will be your response?
3. Mr. Jones don't recognize no one. What stage is he in with the disease?
4. Mr. Jones become angry and begin shouting. What is your response?
Page 3 of 13
5. You should wash your hand before you put on your gloves?
6. Can you assist with mouth care?
7. You should always cut patient nails when providing nail care?
Page 4 of 13
8. A care plan tells you what type of bath a patient is to have?
9. Never cover the client for warmth or privacy during a bed bath?
10. Complete bed bath involves washing the client entire body in bed?
11. The partial bath involves the client face, hands axilae, back, buttocks and perineal area?
12. Always observe the skin during bathing procedures and report following observation?
Page 5 of 13
13. Active ROM exercises are done by the person?
14. Do force a joint beyond its present range of motion or to the point of pain?
15. Positioning means placement of parts of the body during lying, sitting, or standing?
16. Positioning promotes drainage and decubiti?
Page 6 of 13
17. Perineal care involves cleaning the genital and anal areas?
18. The urethral area is the cleanest. The anal area is the dirtiest. Clean from front to back using one stroke.
19. Remove condom and clean the penis area at least once daily?
20. Never worry about cleaning catheter bag you can leave it for 2- 3 months?
21. Things you'll need to change colostosmy bag stoma seal, paste, measure card, pen, a new pouch, pouch clip, skin wipes and clean towel or paper towels?
Page 7 of 13
22. Do not tell the person when you're going to move them?
23. Lock the wheelchair before lifting or transfer to wheelchair?
24. Transfer from the bed to chair lower the bed, elevated the head of bed, lower the side rails on exit side and position for the transfer?
25. To feel control stand far back away from patient?
26. When ambulating stand on client stronger side?
27. Always allow the patient to steady they're self for a moment?
Page 8 of 13
28. The body temperature can vary depending of the gender?
29. Blood pressure reading consist of two numbers systolic and diastolic?
30. Respiration is the number of breaths a person takes per minute?
31. Taking a pulse is the number of times the heart beats per minute?
Page 9 of 13
32. Wash your hand before and after feeding patient?
33. Make sure patient is in a comfortable and safe position?
34. It doesn't matter about the patient food temperature as long as they eat?
Page 10 of 13
35. Principles of infection control hygiene , appropriate use of PPE, safe packaging and disposal of waste?
36. Safe precautions for infection control are cleaning and disinfecting area?
37. Hand washing is the most standard precaution for infection control?
38. Do not wash your hands if you wear gloves.
Page 11 of 13
39. Be aware of your surrounding during a fire?
40. Never check smoke alarms
41. Have a plan that includes an alternate escape route?
42. Make sure the home is accessible to firefighters?
Page 12 of 13
43. Are these steps for CPR?
44. AED means automated external defibrillator?
45. How to give first aid treatment to stop bleeding artery?
Page 13 of 13
46. Put the folded sling behind patient's back , pull the leg loops forward and under the patient's thigh , cross the loops?
47. Do not roll hoyer lift base to under bed when preparing to transfer?
48. Before lifting patient be sure the lifter arm is centered over patient, remember when lifting patient the parking brake should Not be used?
49. Lifts are primarily a transfer device not a transporting device?